- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Apartheid
Life in Palestine under the Israeli Occupation
By Immad Kayyali – Gaza strip is under a complete blockage since more than 8 years, where nothing can move from or into Gaza except through nearly impossible procedures, while some, may find their way through the Egyptian borders. Moreover, … Continue reading
Israeli government confirms plan for segregated settler train system
By Saed Bannoura – IMEMC On Monday, Israeli officials announced their intention to construct a train system for Israeli settlers living in violation of international law in the West Bank. Although Israel’s Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz said that the proposed … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, Middle East, News, Politics Tagged Apartheid, IMEMC, Israel, Israel Rail System, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, Saed Bannoura, Segregation, Settlements, war crimes, West Bank, zionism Leave a comment
“My Football Field/Tram Experience” – Racism, Ignorance, Stupidity or Nationalism?
By Kingsley Sheteh IN THE FOOTBALL FIELD… It has been with some degree of amusement or should I add fascination, that I have read stories today about Suarez’s 8 match ban and possible fine for being found guilty by the FA for … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Culture, Opinion, Politics Tagged A Neo Copernican Review, Africa, African Affairs, Apartheid, Aspen Kingsley, Colonialism, David Cameron, Diversity, Hegel, Human Rights, Ignorance, imperialism, Modo-Colonialism, My Football Field/Tram Experience, Nationalism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, racism, Racist Philosophy, Stereotyping, Stupidity or Nationalism, United Kingdom, United Nations Leave a comment
Nine Security Council member states condemn Israeli settlement expansion
International Middle East Media Center – IMEC In a letter issued Tuesday, the four European member states of the United Nations Security Council, Britain, France, Germany and Portugal, condemned the recent Israeli announcement that the Israeli government had approved the … Continue reading