- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: anglo-american empire
Who is Kofi Annan? The United Nations “Peacekeeper” Handpicked by the CIA Although Kofi Annan’s track record at the UN is an indisputable success in terms of management and efficiency, he has been sharply criticized for his political shortcomings. As … Continue reading
Introduction: There is clear and overwhelming evidence that the uprising to overthrow President Assad of Syria is a violent, power grab led by foreign-supported fighters who have killed and wounded thousands of Syrian soldiers, police and civilians, partisans of the … Continue reading
The dynamic of democratic, nationalist and class struggles throughout the Moslem world has set in motion a new constellation of alliances between the imperial West (US and European Union) and Islamist parties, leaders and regimes, dubbed “moderate” by US officials, … Continue reading
By Nil Nikandrov – The Herald – Zimbabwe Last summer, former US envoy to the Organisation of American States (OAS) Roger Noriega published a paper titled “US Must Prepare for a World Without Hugo Chavez” with the claims that “the … Continue reading
By Gen.-Col. Leonid Ivashov, President of the Academy on Geopolitical Affairs First Published at Strategic Culture Foundation Online Journal Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin paid a brief two-day visit to China on October 11-12. The event did not receive extensive … Continue reading
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
On 1 September Libya´s Transitional National Counsel announced “Democracy in 20 Months”. With a TNC in chaos and assassination attempts and infighting having become daily news, the NATO lead aggression is failing on all fronts. TNC has become the acronym … Continue reading