- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Analysis
Syria and Integrity in International Diplomacy.
The game is set. The longer U.S. and E.U. sanctions and the ongoing NATO and Saudi backed insurgency and attempted subversion of the Syrian government continue, the greater effect they will have. Russia´s late and feeble response has brought it … Continue reading
Posted in Geo-Politics, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged Afghanistan, Africa, AFRICOM, Al Qaeda, america, Analysis, anglo-american empire, argentina, asia, Bashar al Assad, beijing, brasil BRIC, Castro, chaves, China, christof lehmann, churkin, cuba, dalai lama, damascus, diplomacy, diplomatic, Dr. Christof Lehmann, E.U., EU, Europe, faisal karami, hariri implicated, hariri implicated in, Hezbollah, huan jintao, hugo chavez, International affairs, international diplomacy, international security, karami, kfor, Lebanon, lubnan, Medvedjev, Moscow, NATO, nazrallah, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, peace keeping, political advise, Prince Naif bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, Putin, reagan, russian judo, Saudi Arabia, Security, sponsoring terrorism, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Syria and Integrity in International Diplomacy, taliban freedomfighters, tibet, U.N., u.s.a., UN, unconventional warfare, United Nations, USA, ussr, venezuela, vitaly churkin, Vladimir Putin, war on russia, war on terror, waron china, Washington 6 Comments