- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Amnesty
Syria, Amnesty Subversion and a Bit of Sarcasm.
Syrian Government Declared Amnesty. The fact that Syria has emergency laws is in no way something that distinguishes it from other nations. A brief inter net search for the word FEMA-Camps will readily result in ample evidence for the fact … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged Amnesty, Assad, Bashar al Assad, conflict, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, EU, Gaza, Germany, global security, Israel, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Palestine, Syria, USA, war crimes, war on syria 2 Comments
Something Rotten in The State of Denmark.
Denmark, with a population of some 5,5 million, has made unproportionally vast contributions to NATO military adventures. Before the intoduction of the U.N. mandated NATO “No Fly Zone” over Libya, resulting in thousands of civilians and military casualties and the … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Opinion, Politics Tagged 2011, Amnesty, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Andersen, Danmark, Denmark, Election, fairytale, H.C. Andersen, Human Rights, Kingdom, Libya, Little Mermaid, Monachy, NATO, Police, Putin, Rasmussen, Refugees, rotten in the state of denmark, Secretary General, Torture, Valg, Velfærdsmodel, war crime, war crimes, Welfare Model 2 Comments