- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Al Nakba
Nakba and the resolve of memory
Nakba and the resolve of memory By Ramzy Baroud – DFLP. Many Palestinians remember and reference al-Nakba, also known as the Catastrophe, on May 15 every year. The event marks the expulsion of nearly a million Palestinians, while their villages … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion Tagged 1948, Al Nakba, al nakhba, Balfour Declaration, Ben Gurion, david ben gurion, DFLP, first prime minister of israel, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, Politics, prime minister of israel, Recognition of Israel, Religion, United Nations Leave a comment
Palestine Israel History and Theirstory.
HisStory and TheirStory. I hope that the reader will bear over with me for inventing the word theirstory, but if history is written by those who are victorious and powerful enough to position them selves and their narratives about historical … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Editorial, Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged Al Nakba, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, genocide, global security, Holocaust, Holocaust Industry, Human Rights, Innocenticide, international security, Israel, Middle East, middle east conflict, Middle East Peace, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, one state solution, Palestine, Palestine Israel History and Theirstory, Peace, Peace Building, Peace process, Peacerael, Recognition of Israel, recognition of palestine, Right to Return, two state solution, United Nations, war crimes 15 Comments