- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: AIPAC
Obama’s Hagel test
Obama’s Hagel test By Alan Hart. (Alan Hart) By all accounts President Obama wants to nominate Chuck Hagel, the former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska to replace Leon Panetta at the Pentagon as Secretary of Defense, but a coalition led … Continue reading
Israel´s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington
Israel`s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington By James Petras and Robin Eastman Abaya When a country, like the United States, is in decline, it is not because of external competition: Declining competitiveness is only a symptom. It is because of … Continue reading
Is Holocaust II (shorthand for another great turning against the Jews) inevitable?
By Alan Hart – Alan Hart The Gentile me believes this question needs to be addressed because there is a very real danger that the rising, global tide of anti-Israelism, which is being provoked by Israel’s terrifying arrogance of power … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, World Tagged AIPAC, alan hart, anti Semitism, crimes against humanity, Cruel and Degrading Punishment, genocide, global security, Holocaust, Human Rights, Israel, Jewish Lobby, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, racism, war crimes, zionism Leave a comment
The “Global Crises of Capitalism”; Whose Crises, Who Profits?
By James Petras – The Official James Petras Website. Via The 4Th Media Introduction From the Financial Times to the far left, tons of ink has been spilt writing about some variant of the “Crises of Global Capitalism”. While writers … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Latin America - Caribic, Politics, World Tagged AIPAC, ALBA, Banking, Banksters, China, Corruption, Disaster Capitalism, economic crisis, economics, EU, finance, Global Capitalism, Globalism, Globalization, Import - Export, james petras, James Petras Website, Latin America - Caribic, nsnbc, Stock Market, the 4th media, Trade, USA, Wall Street Leave a comment
The Zionization of American politics and how it could be terminated
By Alan Hart The first headline I thought of for this article was The Zionization of American democracy and how it could be terminated, but then I said to myself: “Don’t be silly, Alan, there’s no democracy in the ‘Land … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Opinion, Politics Tagged AIPAC, alan hart, American Politics, Israel, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, USA, zionism Leave a comment
Obama betrays Palestinians, stepping deeper into Zionist trap.
by James Petras Introduction There are two views of Obama’s speech to the General Assembly on September 21, 2011, and his opposition to the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state and its admission to the UN. The common opinion … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Northern America, Politics Tagged AIPAC, CIA, Israel, israeli espionage, james petras, jerusalem, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Mossad, netanyahu, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Obama betrays palestinians, Palestine, petras, PLO, pollard, recognition of palestine, terrorism and security, USA, zionism, zionism in usa, zionist Leave a comment