- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: African Parliament
Libya, No Bread But Guns.
The most highly developed nation on the African continent has fallen into such disarray that its citizens are starving. On Wednesday, armed militia were confronting the new Prime Minister of Libya, Abdurrahim el-Keib, demanding back-payment and guarantees for employment (1). … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged African Parliament, Al-Sallabi, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, El-Keib, Human Rights, Libya, libyan resistance, NATO, No Bread But Guns, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Occupation of Libya, TNC, Torture, Tripoli Leave a comment