- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 29th aniversary of the sabra and shatila massacre
Today is the second day of remembrance of the massacre on the people inside the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Beirut, 1982. If you have not read my article ” People of Sabra and Shatila I´ll Never Forget you … Continue reading
People of Sabra and Shatila, I´ll Never Forget You. by Dr. Christof Lehmann In 50 minutes it´s the 16th of September. Twenty nine years have past, my goodness. I´ll never forget you wonderful people. Neither will I forget the extremes … Continue reading