The Post-Bilderberg: Attendees Ramp Up Pushing for Syrian Military Intervention.
The shadowy group’s officially-leaked agenda discussed ‘the Future of Democracy, Russia, China and the Middle East,’ while the attendance of Bassma Kodmani, a top representative of the Syrian National Council and operative for the Ford Foundation and other Western institutes, make clear that the war/kinetic action in Syria is all but imminent.
2012 Bilderberg attendee Itamar Rabinovich, former Israeli ambassasdor the United States, is the latest, now prominently “blaming” the U.S. for allowing the Syrian massacre to continue unabated. The Times of Israel reports:
The real block [on Syrian intervention], he told Army Radio, is the US government. “The Obama administration is not looking for another major Middle East crisis before November.”
Asked therefore whether Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, despite her bitter rhetoric against Damascus, did not actually intend to take any action now, Rabinovich said, “Later, after November.”
In the false dichotomy that attempts to create the perception that the U.S. must intervene in Syria (just as Caesar finally felt he must accept the crown after being asked three times), top Bilderberg-tapped diplomats are playing out a phony script about whether to ‘wait on diplomacy’ as the death tolls piles up, or ‘do the right thing’ and using power to stop Assad’s regime.
Financial Times writer Gideon Rachman also attended Bilderberg 2012, yet wrote in favor of continued diplomacy over military action from NATO and the Western allies.
Another false debate to make Syria regime change seem valiant and unavoidable… as another domino readies to fall in the on-going wave of Arab Spring color revolutions.
- Western Governments Expel Syrian Diplomats
- ‘Syrian Electronic Army’ hacks al-Jazeera’s website
- Defected Syrian colonel plots guerrilla attacks against Assad regime
- Armed gangs blow up Syrian oil pipeline
- The most dangerous moment in Syria’s post-independence history
- Foreign intervention in Syria?
- Iran calls Syrian protests a Western plot
- Opposition says Syrian rebel fighters to get salaries
- West seeks civil war in Syria to find excuse for intervention
- Dozens of Syrian Soldiers Killed as Diplomacy Stalls
- Russia to Block Syria Military Intervention
- US-backed Syrian opposition poses serious threat to Russia
Via THE 4TH MEDIA.