- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Wider Middle East
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc – Last Friday delegates of good and well 100 Arab, Western, and mainly Western-Allied nations met in Paris under the umbrella of the “Friends of … Continue reading
NATO`s 25th Summit in Chicago in Preparation of Global Full Spectrum Dominance, Interventionism, Possible Preparations for A Regional War Directed against Russia and China, and Developments in Global Security.
By Christof Lehmann, nsnbc -NATO and Chicago prepare for NATO`s 25th Summit while a 17 nations war games exercise is planned in northern Jordan, near the Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin has called US President Obama and declared that … Continue reading
By Christof Lehmann – Editorial Encirclement – One of the Russian preconditions for the re-unification of Eastern and Western Germany was, that NATO would not station any troops in Eastern Germany, any of the former Soviet Republics, and former Warsaw … Continue reading