- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: USA
Homeland Security: Preparing for Massive Civil War by Paul Joseph Watson and Alexander Higgins (with Jim Fetzer) The discovery by the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (3 October 2012) that, “Despite reviewing 13 months’ worth of … Continue reading
Dollar Collapse: China Will Defeat US Without Arms Race By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. The Virtual Recovery Since mid-2009 the US has been enjoying a virtual recovery courtesy of a rigged inflation measure that understates inflation. The financial Presstitutes spoon … Continue reading
Massive Cover-Up of Risks from Flooding to Numerous U.S. Nuclear Facilities “And U.S. officials are apparently a primary reason behind Japan’s cover-up of the severity of the Fukushima accident … to prevent Americans from questioning our similarly-vulnerable reactors.” Numerous American … Continue reading
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity.
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity. The decision of Turkey´s AKP government to allow Turkish military operations beyond the Turkish-Syrian border has been met with massive popular protests. The population of … Continue reading
One more radar to strengthen the system Leon Panetta, the head of the Pentagon, announced that Japan and the US signed an agreement to deploy the second element of the American missile defense system on the Japanese territory. Washington and … Continue reading
Myanmar, Gas and the Soros-Funded Explosion of A Nation State. Early 2012 violent clashes between Muslim Rohingya and Buddhists broke out in Myanmar´s Rakhine State which is bordering to Bangladesh. In 2011 Myanmar ended 49 years of military rule. It … Continue reading