- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: US Dominance
New geopolitical orientation completed: What do the killings of Milosevic, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi have in common?
By Hannes Hofbauer – Strategic Culture Foundation On the 20th of October 2011, late afternoon, international news agencies reported the death of Muammar al-Gaddafi. He was killed by some rebels in his hometown Sirte, after NATO-bombs hit his convoy. Only … Continue reading
The 4th Media – Editorial “Losing America’s supremacy on the global stage” would mean less human suffering at least? “The Defense Rests: America is losing its grip.” This is the “grim warning” title of the NEWSWEEK June 19th’s interview with … Continue reading
An old proverb says: “It takes a crook to know a crook“, another one is about smelling the proverbial “rat“. The ICC has managed to combine both when declaring that it needs forensic evidence before it will drop it´s manufactured … Continue reading
By Dmitry Sedov – Strategic Culture Foundation It is not going to be forgotten any time soon how, at the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy in 2007, V. Putin charged the US with building a unipolar world at … Continue reading