- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: unconventional warfare
Towards A “Soft Invasion”? The Launching of a “Humanitarian War” against Syria The Obama administration, in liaison with London, Paris, Tel Aviv and NATO headquarters in Brussels, is mulling over various military “intervention options” directed against Syria, including the conduct … Continue reading
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions In a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the Chairman of the UN Security Council on the support provided by … Continue reading
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
Stratford Global intelligence Center: US has been arming the Syrian opposition with advanced military equipments
Stratford Global intelligence Center: US has been arming the Syrian opposition with advanced military equipments SYRIAONLINE: Stratford Global intelligence Center confirmed on Thursday that the US has been arming the Syrian opposition with advanced military equipments. Earlier on Wednesday, the … Continue reading
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. After decades of governance under emergency laws there could be little doubt that many politically active citizens in Syria were wanting for political reforms. Reforms which even progressive elements within the governing Socialist Arab Baath … Continue reading
By Michel Chossudovsky – Via The 4Th Media. “ How you define your role, and where and how you decide to pursue it, is of vital interest to the United Nations, given the long tradition of cooperation and coordination between … Continue reading
The current situation in Syria remains one of the most important components of the Middle Eastern and international policies. Using Syria’s domestic crisis and pursuing their own goals NATO, Israel, Turkey and the monarchies of the Persian Gulf are trying … Continue reading