- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: UAE
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions In a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the Chairman of the UN Security Council on the support provided by … Continue reading
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc – Last Friday delegates of good and well 100 Arab, Western, and mainly Western-Allied nations met in Paris under the umbrella of the “Friends of … Continue reading
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria”, from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E.
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria” from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E. By Christof Lehmann – NATO Special Forces and NATO-Allied Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brothers, also called “The Free Syrian Army” intensify their campaign of … Continue reading
Sulaimon Olanrewaju reports on the factors responsible for variations in petroleum products pricing system among Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) member countries. It seems that for citizens of member countries of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), it … Continue reading