- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Turkey severs
Turkey´s P.M. R. Tayyip Erdogan is expected to visit Egypt, Libya, and Tunesia after fallout with Israel. During his visit to Egypt Erdogan may make a surprise visit to Gaza, a move that has explosive potential. … Continue reading
Following the recent severing of diplomatic and some economic ties to Israel on the not forthcoming Israeli apology for the killing of nine Turkish citizens on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla vessel Mavi Marmara, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan declared on Tuesday, … Continue reading