- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: six point peace plan
The Dynamics of the Crisis in Syria. Conflict Versus Conflict Resolution. (Part 4) (Part 1)(Part 2) (Part 3)(Part 5) – Dr. Christof Lehmann. – After more than 20 months of violent conflict in Syria a feasible solution seems farther removed … Continue reading
Syria ready to work with Brahimi, blasts Turkey (SCF) Syria said on Thursday that it is ready to work with new UN envoy Lakhdar Brahimi and hopes he can pave the way for “national dialogue,” even as fighting raged in … Continue reading
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”.
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The special envoy to … Continue reading