- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Security Council
France Deploys Drones and Prepares for Imperialist Intervention in Mali UN Security Council and Pentagon back military solution amid claims of Islamists threats Western imperialist states with the support of the United Nations Security Council are preparing for a full-scale … Continue reading
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
Splendour and Misery of Western Diplomacy. Situation in and around Syria Alexander Mezyaev – (SCF) The situation in and around Syria is still one of the most important issues that is in the focus of international events. This is the … Continue reading
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions In a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the Chairman of the UN Security Council on the support provided by … Continue reading
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”.
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The special envoy to … Continue reading
A Chinese Position On Syria Issue: The UN Charter and “the Responsibility to Protect” (R2P) Syria has been in turmoil since March 2011. Western countries have intervened in Syria in a high-profile manner since the beginning of the turmoil, first … Continue reading
President Putin: Any Attempt to Circumvent Security Council Regarding Syria Will Undermine Its Reputation
President Putin: Any Attempt to Circumvent Security Council Regarding Syria Will Undermine Its Reputation The official Spokesman for the Russian Presidency Dmitry Peskov said that President Vladimir Putin believes that any attempt to circumvent the Security Council regarding Syria will … Continue reading