- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: palestine statehood
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood.
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood. By Munir Abdel-Rahman (via DFLP ) Nayef Hawatmeh, Secretary-General of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, talked about pressures being practiced on the … Continue reading
Palestine and The American Veto: A Dreadful History in Palestine’s Memory This past September, Palestine waged an important battle in the Security Council for its inclusion as a state with full United Nation membership. The American veto — rejecting and … Continue reading
Hypocrisy at it´s most naked by Alan Hart Russia and China’s veto of the UN Security Council resolution which condemned Syria over its brutal crackdown on anti-government protesters and contained a weak reference to the possibility of sanctions against Damascus proved … Continue reading