- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: occupation of afghanistan
Afghanistan: German Troops open Fire at Crowd of Protesters – Evidence Covered Up ! By Harald Pflüger – The the cover-up of the war-crimes of German troops against the civilian population in Afghanistan is supposed to continue. In Afghanistan, Germany … Continue reading
By Prof. James Petras – The March 11 Massacre of the 17 Afghan citizens, including at least nine children and four women, raises many fundamental issues about the nature of a colonial war, the practices of a colonial army engaged … Continue reading
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading