- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: nsnbc-nsnbc
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity.
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity. The decision of Turkey´s AKP government to allow Turkish military operations beyond the Turkish-Syrian border has been met with massive popular protests. The population of … Continue reading
Is Canada Prompting Canadians for “Iran” False Flag Terror ? Christof Lehmann – Not only Tehran was baffled by the Canadian governments sudden and unexpected decision to break all diplomatic ties to Iran. The only fact that was not surprising was that Netanyahu and Israel´s … Continue reading
Egypt and Israel; Joint Understanding on Sinai Security an Indication of New Middle East ? The Interior Minister of Egypt, Ahmad Ed-Deen, stated in the government-run newspaper Al-Akhbar, that it has identified seven persons who are under suspicion for having … Continue reading
Myanmar, Gas and the Soros-Funded Explosion of A Nation State. Early 2012 violent clashes between Muslim Rohingya and Buddhists broke out in Myanmar´s Rakhine State which is bordering to Bangladesh. In 2011 Myanmar ended 49 years of military rule. It … Continue reading
No-Fly-Zone over Syria illegal and an Act of War. After the so-called Free Syrian Army has again be defeated in Aleppo, and failed to get the foothold that would be necessary for a Libya-Style establishment of a Transitional Government within … Continue reading