- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: neo-colonialism
West using terror to plunder oil resources of Nigeria Nigeria, Africa’s top oil producing nation, is witnessing a surge in sectarian violence that is destabilizing the central government and threatening to split the country in two. On the surface, a … Continue reading
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention.
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention. Full text of Syrian Foreign Minister al-Moallem’s speech Mr. Vuk Jeremic President of the 67th session of the General Assembly, Excellences, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like … Continue reading
Syria – Declarations of War. By Christof Lehmann. – nsnbc. Let us be honest; Syria is in a state of war. I is a war that is being portrayed as an internal conflict, but that does not change the fact … Continue reading
Protect African territorial integrity: President Caesar Zvayi recently in ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia – The Herald – Zimbabwe PRESIDENT Mugabe has urged African countries to pursue African solutions to African problems and, where they fall short, to resort to the UN … Continue reading
Mitt Romney: Venezuela’s Chavez is “Threat to National Security” Liverpool, July 12th 2012 (Venezuelanalysis.com) – Presumptive US Republican candidate for this year’s presidential elections, Mitt Romney, has branded Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez a threat to US national security and accused … Continue reading
African Union Summit Held Amid Increasing Imperialist Penetration First woman and Southern African Commission Chair elected By Abayomi Azikiwe – Editor, Pan-African News Wire With growing threats to the independence and sovereignty of the continent, the African Union held its … Continue reading
Nepal Privatized and Sororized Arun Shrivastava South Asia Correspondent Salem-News Report from Delhi, Indo-Nepalese border towns, Kathmandu and Dharamkot [Himachal Pradesh]. (DELHI) – Nepal’s leadership failed to draft a new Constitution. The mandate of 602-member Constituent Assembly [CA] elected in … Continue reading