- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: National Sovereignty
A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN By Wayne Madsen (Strategic Culture Foundation). Major multinational corporations and the financial and non-governmental organization network of George Soros have taken effective control of a number of United Nations functions … Continue reading
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
The attempt to balkanise the Democratic Republic of Congo: A revisionism of the uti possidetis juris principle that is dangerous for Africa By Boyenga Bofala- The idea of a single, peacefully organised sub-region of the Great Lakes and Central Africa … Continue reading
NAM Movement Summit Closes with 680 Points Statement but Results Pertaining Syria Doubtful. Today the Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran will be wrapped up with a statement that contains 680 clauses. Pertinent questions about the abuse of the … Continue reading
The UN under Corporate Control: Increasing Influence of Major Corporations/Business Lobby Groups within the UN
The UN under Corporate Control: Increasing Influence of Major Corporations/Business Lobby Groups within the UN By Julio Gody. Corporate Lobbyists Threaten Democracy Over a month has passed since the United Nations summit on sustainable development concluded in Rio de Janeiro, … Continue reading
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Bashar al-Jaafari responded to the General Assembly´s Resolution on Syria by calling it hysteric and misleading. The … Continue reading
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”.
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The special envoy to … Continue reading