- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Middle East Politics
Window closing on two-state solution and US involvement in peace process By Saeb Erekat – On November 29, 2012, a resolution enhancing the status of Palestine to Observer State passed with an overwhelming majority in the United Nations General Assembly. … Continue reading
How the US Election will Affect Saudi Arabia By Tanja Cariina Hsu – Arab News – AS the world waits, it is interesting to analyze how the results of the US presidential election will affect Saudi Arabia. Two primary issues … Continue reading
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood.
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood. By Munir Abdel-Rahman (via DFLP ) Nayef Hawatmeh, Secretary-General of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, talked about pressures being practiced on the … Continue reading