- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: media war.
EU Wages War on Free Expression by Stephen Lendman Free expression in all forms is fundamental. Without it, all other freedoms are at risk. Included are free speech, thought, culture, intellectual inquiry, and press freedom. Denial risks tyranny. Voltaire said, … Continue reading
SyriaOnline´s Iyad Khuder Reports from Damascus Iyad Khuder – SyriaOnline (Damascus) nsnbc. – Iyad Khuder reports about the results of the recent fighting in Midan, Damascus, and about latest developments in the Media War on Syria. We arrived to Midan, … Continue reading
Syria – Declarations of War. By Christof Lehmann. – nsnbc. Let us be honest; Syria is in a state of war. I is a war that is being portrayed as an internal conflict, but that does not change the fact … Continue reading
Lavrov: We Oppose Any Tendencies Aimed at Downfalling the Syrian State, Refuse Extortion and Paving the Way for Military Intervention in Syria Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Monday said that the Russian suggestions towards solving the crisis in Syria … Continue reading
Terror Storm on Syria up to Geneva Meeting. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – NATO prepares use of Article Five. Yesterday, after the meeting of the NATO Council, called by Turkey under the Washington Treaty´s Article 4, the government of … Continue reading
UN Human Rights Council Universal Periodic Review for the Syrian Arab Republic 2011 The following are excerpts of the Universal Periodic Review for the Syrian Arab Republic from October 2011. The situation in Syria has since been seriously aggravated by … Continue reading
BBC world news editor: Houla massacre coverage based on opposition propaganda. By Chris Marsden. As quietly as possible, BBC world news editor Jon Williams has admitted that the coverage of last month’s Houla massacre in Syria by the world’s media … Continue reading