- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Massacres
Strategically Timed Syrian Massacre by Stephen Lendman – Insurgents are enlisted, armed, funded, trained, and directed by Western and regional special forces. They decide strategy, targets, and timing. Armies need leadership to operate effectively. So do killer gangs.Special forces … Continue reading
Syria – Attempts to Draw Palestinian Diaspora into Conflict. By Christof Lehmann. According to medical sources in a Palestinian refugee camp near Hama, Syria, a Palestinian refugee was killed by by clashes between Palestinians and armed groups under the auspices … Continue reading
After yesterdays initial reports, nsnbc could tonight confirm that NATO as well as NATO lead “rebels use chemical weapons against the people of Bani Walid and Loyal Libyan Soldiers. by Dr. Christof Lehmann September 10, Russia Television,RT, and other sources … Continue reading
Ghadafi loyalists in Sirte and Bani Walid pounded by NATO Bombs while holding rebels and mercenaries land onslaught at bay. A brief update. Dr. Christof Lehmann Troops loyal to Muammar Ghadafi and armed people are holding the rebel and mercenary … Continue reading
Syrian Info War – Syrian Attorney General Adnan Muhammad Bakkur Not Defected But Kidnapped By Armed Gang With Helicopter Gunships.
Attorney General of Hama District, Syria, kidnapped by armed terrorists with white Toyota with machinegun, and helicopter gunships. Al Jazeera, BBC, and other report about his defection and refer to a video made after the fact, where Adnan Muhammad Bakkur, … Continue reading