- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya
The Push to Ignite a Turkish Civil War Through a Syrian Quagmire By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya (Strategic Culture Foundation) -Turkey itself is a major target for destabilization, upheaval, and finally balkanization through its participation in the US-led siege against Syria. … Continue reading
Obama’s Secret Letter to Tehran: Is the War against Iran On Hold? “The Road to Tehran Goes through Damascus”
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization The New York Times announced that the Obama Administration had sent an important letter to the leadership of Iran on January 12, 2012.  On January 15, 2012, the spokesperson … Continue reading
The Geo-Politics of the Strait of Hormuz: Could the U.S. Navy be defeated by Iran in the Persian Gulf?
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization After years of U.S. threats, Iran is taking steps which suggest that is both willing and capable of closing the Strait of Hormuz. On December 24, 2011 Iran started its … Continue reading
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Strategic Culture Foundation The encirclement of Syria and Lebanon has long been in the works. Since 2001, Washington and NATO have started the process of cordoning off Lebanon and Syria.The permanent NATO presence in the … Continue reading
Washington is Conquering Africa using France, Human Rights, Terrorism, and the National Endowment for Democracy
Washington is Conquering Africa using France, Human Rights, Terrorism, and the National Endowment for Democracy by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya and Julien Teil A repeat of the disorder and pandemonium generated inside Afghanistan is in the works for the continent of … Continue reading