- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Liberation of Palestine
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November. The Executive Committee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) has held a meeting under the leadership of the President of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Mahmoud Abbas, in preparation of an … Continue reading
Palestinian Leadership Might Reconsider The Oslo Accords Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas may present the Oslo Accords to the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) for reconsideration, a close source of the PLO said Tuesday. Abbas is considering unilaterally declaring the Oslo Accords … Continue reading
Palestine: Jerusalem will be liberated through resistance, not absurd negotiations Speaking at the Jerusalem Day rally in Gaza City on August 17, 2012, Comrade Rabah Muhanna, member of the Political Bureau of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, … Continue reading
Sa’adat: Palestinians should take to the streets for national unity to resist the occupation Comrade Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, called upon the masses of the Palestinian people and their … Continue reading
PFLP: Only resistance can stop the crimes of the occupation The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said on June 19, 2012 that the crimes of the occupation can be stopped only through national resistance. The PFLP said that … Continue reading
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division. Interview – In an interview with Al-Quds newspaper (23 May 2012), Nayef Hawatmeh, secretary general of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, revealed … Continue reading
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ?
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ? When analyzing Middle East Issues where the Israeli Intelligence Service Mossad is involved it is worthwhile … Continue reading