- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Iran
US used some new generation of nuclear weapons in Fallujah: Expert By Jim Fetzer and Press TV Iran’s growing position in global energy poses as competition to the United States and Israeli entity, with the former imposing unilateral sanctions as … Continue reading
Pulverfass Nahost – Krisen und Konflikte in Nahost / Mittlerem Osten. Regionale und Globale Perspektiven.
Pulverfass Nahost – Krisen und Konflikte in Nahost / Mittlerem Osten. Regionale und Globale Perspektiven. Bei JungleDrumRadio, Zwei Stunden mit Roman Bannak und Christof Lehmann. Moderiert von Josh, Technik Jan.
Iran and US should Work toward Reconciliation Interview with Prof. John J. Mearsheimer By: Kourosh Ziabari Prominent American political scientist Prof. John J. Mearsheimer believes that as a result of the enormous influence of the Israeli lobby on the U.S. … Continue reading
The Rohingya, Myanmar and Suu Kyi´s difficult Dance with Double Standards. It takes Two to Tango. According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, UNHCR, more than 70.000 predominantly Muslim Rohingya in Myanmar´s Rakhine State are displaced and dependent … Continue reading
“Innocence of Muslims”, the GOP and World War III By Jim Fetzer (Veterans Today) – We are being told by ABC News that Iran has launched a submarine and a destroyer into the Persian Gulf from Bandar Abbas port on Tuesday … Continue reading
NAM Movement Summit Closes with 680 Points Statement but Results Pertaining Syria Doubtful. Today the Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran will be wrapped up with a statement that contains 680 clauses. Pertinent questions about the abuse of the … Continue reading
Iran Demands Serious Efforts by NOAL for Stability in Syria Tehran, Aug 28 (Prensa Latina) Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi demanded on Tuesday that the Non-Aligned (NAM) countries seriously consider the reestablishment of peace and calm in Syria, and … Continue reading