- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Human Rights
Check Mate Muhammed Mursi ? Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) Tonight Cairo´s Tahrir Square is packed with people, tents, fires and banners. Down Down Mursi, Mursi must go it reverberates through the streets of Cairo. The problem with the Islamo-Fascism of Egypts Muslim Brotherhood and Mursi, after decades … Continue reading
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
Bahrain uprising threatens US hegemony Connecting the dots of recent dramatic events in Bahrain spells one unmistakable message — the US-backed Al Khalifa regime is on the political ropes. It is desperately trying to defeat a determined pro-democracy movement that … Continue reading
Obama and Clinton to visit Myanmar on 19. November to “push for Democratic Reform”. (nsnbc – Christof Lehmann) U.S. President Barak Obama, accompanied by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a historic visit to Myanmar on … Continue reading
Israel’s War on Children: Part I Murdering Children for Sport – The Jewish Holocaust Against Arab Children
Israel’s War on Children: Part I Murdering Children for Sport – The Jewish Holocaust Against Arab Children Editorial Note: The article contains graphic and explicit images of violence committed by Israel and of the child victim. According to western standards … Continue reading
Interview with Philosopher of Science Dr. James Henry Fetzer. A former Marine Corps officer, James Fetzer has published widely on the theoretical foundations of scientific knowledge, computer science, artificial intelligence, cognitive science, and evolution and mentality. McKnight Professor Emeritus at … Continue reading
The Rohingya, Myanmar and Suu Kyi´s difficult Dance with Double Standards. It takes Two to Tango. According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, UNHCR, more than 70.000 predominantly Muslim Rohingya in Myanmar´s Rakhine State are displaced and dependent … Continue reading