- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Germany
Death of the Birds and the Bees Across America Birds and bees are something most of us take for granted as part of nature. The expression “teaching about the birds and the bees” to explain the process of human reproduction … Continue reading
Venezuelan Indigenous Communities Demand Germany Return Spiritual Kueka Stone Caracas, 22 June. AVN – Members of several Venezuelan indigenous communities accompanied the ethnic Pemon people outside the German embassy in Caracas last Thursday to demand the return of their “Kueka … Continue reading
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria”, from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E.
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria” from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E. By Christof Lehmann – NATO Special Forces and NATO-Allied Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brothers, also called “The Free Syrian Army” intensify their campaign of … Continue reading
Syria’s Interior Minister has announced that 89 per cent of those who took part in the referendum have voted in favor of a new constitution. The new law puts an end to five decades of one-party rule among other reforms … Continue reading
Syrian Government Declared Amnesty. The fact that Syria has emergency laws is in no way something that distinguishes it from other nations. A brief inter net search for the word FEMA-Camps will readily result in ample evidence for the fact … Continue reading
Bernd Duschner, grew up in Post-WW II Germany. The Germany that said “Never Again” to war. The war on Vietnam, with air raids planned on US-Bases in Western Germany, and an education and role models based on humanitarian principles inspired … Continue reading
By Nathalia Meden – Strategic Culture Foundation The 2010 German government’s annual Defense Exports Report reaffirmed the trend to extention that had already been confirmed by Stockholm International Peace Institute (SIPRI). As SIPRI review says Germany’s world market arms sales … Continue reading