- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Friends of Syria
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria”, from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E.
Vulture “Friends of Syria” plan the “Rebuilding of Syria” from Berlin Office financed by Germany and the U.A.E. By Christof Lehmann – NATO Special Forces and NATO-Allied Al-Qaeda, Muslim Brothers, also called “The Free Syrian Army” intensify their campaign of … Continue reading
DFLP – The title is not wrong. Of course, what is meant is to hold a conference for the friends of Palestine since it has proved easy to hold a conference for this Arab country or that. In Libya, an … Continue reading
The permanent representative of the Syrian Arab Republic to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, Faysal Al-Hamwi informed international media, that the Councils session on the humanitarian conditions in Syria is part of a premeditated scheme to strike Syria … Continue reading
Regardless the eventual outcome, the successful referendum yesterday was a battle won by the people of Syria. Syrians are however, still facing the challenge of winning the war that is waged on Syria and the challenge of winning peace and … Continue reading
By Dr. Kiyul Chung – The 4Th Media – The US and its faithful servants all over the world, particularly in the West and in the Middle East region seem ready to go all the way till the end in … Continue reading
Tomorrow the People of Syria are meant to vote in a referendum for a new Constitution, that enshrines plurality, democracy, human rights, gender equality, protection of ethnic and religious minorities, and a Syria that identifies itself as an Arab State … Continue reading