- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Europe
The Independent Kosovo: Gangland Spills Savagery Worldwide (II) Part 1 By Anna Filmonova – (Strategic Culture Foundation) – A feature common to the serial outbreaks of unrest in the course of the Arab Spring and the conflicts in the post-Yugoslavian … Continue reading
Independent Kosovo, A Pathological Criminal Case of Global Scope (I) (Part 2 )The Western power centers use the «Republic of Kosovo» as a testing ground for working out the ways to create a quasi-state that could be defined as an … Continue reading
Scotland: NATO-Powered Independence? No Thanks By Ian Bell – Stop NATO – Among those who can contemplate mass slaughter, the euphemism is sometimes the deadliest weapon of all. It can be launched without warning, as if from a clear sky, and … Continue reading
Debate Continues Over China’s Role in Africa Leading African analyst says Beijing is doing good work on the continent By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire A recent op-ed piece in the New York Times by Dambisa Moyo takes a … Continue reading
NATO`s 25th Summit in Chicago in Preparation of Global Full Spectrum Dominance, Interventionism, Possible Preparations for A Regional War Directed against Russia and China, and Developments in Global Security.
By Christof Lehmann, nsnbc -NATO and Chicago prepare for NATO`s 25th Summit while a 17 nations war games exercise is planned in northern Jordan, near the Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin has called US President Obama and declared that … Continue reading