- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: E.U.
Death of the Birds and the Bees Across America Birds and bees are something most of us take for granted as part of nature. The expression “teaching about the birds and the bees” to explain the process of human reproduction … Continue reading
Human Rights, geopolitics and the Union for the Mediterranean The Union for the Mediterranean: an instrument of soft power for the globalisation of NATO US foreign policy displays a clear will to preserve control over the armies of conquered territories. … Continue reading
By William Gibson – IMEMC A tour of several European Capitals by the Palestinian President has given several politicians a sterner voice. This is welcome at a time when the two-state solution is steadily slipping through the fingers of the … Continue reading
The global price for resources is determined by demand and availability, there would not be anything wrong with this was it not for the fact that the profits that can be made by producing either perceived or actual scarcity of … Continue reading
For the first time in many years, Russia’s Foreign Ministry published an extensive report about the state of affairs in the field of human rights in the United States of America, Canada, EU, NATO members and Georgia. The report from … Continue reading
The game is set. The longer U.S. and E.U. sanctions and the ongoing NATO and Saudi backed insurgency and attempted subversion of the Syrian government continue, the greater effect they will have. Russia´s late and feeble response has brought it … Continue reading