- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Denmark
Good bye to Pia Kjaersgaard – Farvel til Pia Kjærsgaard Dear Pia Kjærsgaard. After 28 years in politics and 17 years at the helm of the Danish Peoples Party, the most radical, right wing political party in Denmark, I whole … Continue reading
Danish Espionage Sentence for Professor is setting dangerous Precedence for Scientists, Political Advisers and Consultants in Denmark and E.U.
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. The Finish born Professor Timo Kivimäki, who has tenure at Copenhagen University has been sentenced according to what Danish law calls “the mild espionage paragraph”. Timo Kivimäki was accused of espionage for Russia and has … Continue reading
Regardless the eventual outcome, the successful referendum yesterday was a battle won by the people of Syria. Syrians are however, still facing the challenge of winning the war that is waged on Syria and the challenge of winning peace and … Continue reading
A true axis of evil is geographically spanning from the Pentagon, via Europe, Turkey, Palestine and Hamas, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, all the way to Iraq, Iran, Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanista, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In temporal terms it is an axis … Continue reading
The Danish Social Democratic and Socialist Peoples Party coalition government is dropping plans to investigate whether the US has sent secret flights with prisoners via Danish airspace, en route to torture and interrogations The new Foreign Minister of Denmark, Villy … Continue reading
Denmark, with a population of some 5,5 million, has made unproportionally vast contributions to NATO military adventures. Before the intoduction of the U.N. mandated NATO “No Fly Zone” over Libya, resulting in thousands of civilians and military casualties and the … Continue reading