- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: democratic front for the liberation of palestine
Qatar´s Prince Hamad visits Hamas´s Hanniya in Gaza. Early Tuesday morning the Prince of Qatar, Hamad bin Khalifa and his wife Mouza Bin Nasser arrived in Gaza, visiting Hamas´s Prime Minister Ismael Hanniya. The visit is the first visit of … Continue reading
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood.
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood. By Munir Abdel-Rahman (via DFLP ) Nayef Hawatmeh, Secretary-General of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, talked about pressures being practiced on the … Continue reading
Palestine: Former hunger striker Bilal Diab released Former hunger striker Bilal Diab was released from Israeli jail to his home in the northern West Bank on Thursday, as part of an agreement to end his 77-day strike. Diab, 27, told … Continue reading
DFLP calls for addressing the urgent economic and social conditions of the Palestinians in Lebanon The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine held an extended meeting dedicated for discussing the situation of the Palestinians in Lebanon in the light … Continue reading
Palestines UN-Bearable Conditions. A sit-in of the patients of the incurable diseases in Al-Badawi Camp
Palestines UN-Bearable Conditions. A sit-in of the patients of the incurable diseases in Al-Badawi Camp The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine committee of the right of return and the committee of Patients suffering from incurable diseases carried out … Continue reading