- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Christopher Black
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
France loots Africa, liquidates dissidents This weekend African leaders from the continent’s Francophone countries are gathering for a summit in Kinshasa, capital of the war-torn Democratic Republic of Congo. Topping the guest list is France’s President Francois Hollande. Speaking earlier … Continue reading
Click on Image to enlarge.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes. By Christof Lehmann – Wednesday morning the renown journalist Maya Naser was shot dead by a sniper while he was reporting from the scene … Continue reading
DRC and ICC: New Developments Christopher Black , Alex Mezyaev – Strategic Culture Foundation. On 17th August 2012 counsel (1) for several Rwandan and Congolese (DRC) political and civil organizations, (2) delivered a complaint to the Prosecutor of the … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (4/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 3/4) Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. The South China Sea: How could Soros and the International Crisis Group let a perfectly good … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (3/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 4/4) By Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. Common Denominators in US/NATO Subversion Strategies and the Institutionalization of Irregular Warfare and Subversion. There … Continue reading