- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: belhadj
The battle of Damascus has begun Western and Gulf powers have launched the largest secret war operation since the Contra war in Nicaragua. The Battle of Damascus is not intended to topple President Bashar al-Assad, but to fracture the Syrian … Continue reading
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues. Today Press TV quotes a “Palestinian official who spoke on the condition of anonymity”, who told that the murder of one of the the deputies of former Hamas senior Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, … Continue reading
East-West Standoff over Syria and Iran: Explosive Diplomacy and Brinkmanship at the Brink of World War III. (Video Reader Edition)
East-West Standoff over Syria and Iran: Explosive Diplomacy and Brinkmanship at the Brink of World War III. The systematic Manufacturing of War, challenging Russia and China in Race for either Global Full Spectrum Dominance or Global Full Spectrum Devastation. A … Continue reading
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria.
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria. Christof Lehmann – Last year nsnbc reported that a reliable Palestinian Intelligence Source in … Continue reading
LINK TO UPDATED VERSION. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Yesterday, on 19 March 2012, Amnesty International was calling on NATO to “investigate the killing of dozens of civilians during it`s air campaign last year and to provide reparations to the … Continue reading
As the next step of NATO’s military strategy in Syria is revealed, the Orwellian buzzwords evolve a stage further to include ‘collective air shields’ as well as the ‘humanitarian corridor’ – euphemisms for the deadly bombardment, annexation and occupation of … Continue reading
Tomorrow the People of Syria are meant to vote in a referendum for a new Constitution, that enshrines plurality, democracy, human rights, gender equality, protection of ethnic and religious minorities, and a Syria that identifies itself as an Arab State … Continue reading