- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bakkur
The driver and bodyguard of the kidnapped General Attorney of Hama confim the kidnapping in TV interview on Syria Online. Our own source in Syria has spoken with other eyewittnesses, confirming the kidnapping and adding further detail. by Dr. Christof … Continue reading
Syrian Info War – Syrian Attorney General Adnan Muhammad Bakkur Not Defected But Kidnapped By Armed Gang With Helicopter Gunships.
Attorney General of Hama District, Syria, kidnapped by armed terrorists with white Toyota with machinegun, and helicopter gunships. Al Jazeera, BBC, and other report about his defection and refer to a video made after the fact, where Adnan Muhammad Bakkur, … Continue reading