- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Arab Summer
One quarter of indigenous Libyans are black Africans. In addition to that, there were over 1 million workers from Sub-Saharan African countries, including Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria, in Libya at the start of the uprising. … Continue reading
According to intelligence and facts on the ground a change in strategy of Libyan Defense Forces and increased tribal support yields positive results. The Green Flag is hoisted in parts of Bengazi, Cyrenaica, and other cities. After yesterdays extension of … Continue reading
While the worlds eyes were on Palestine´s bet for statehood, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon met in a separate session. To the press Rasmussen declared that he had emphasized NATO´s commitment in former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq, stating … Continue reading
A “Humanitarian War” on Syria? Military Escalation. Towards a Broader Middle East-Central Asian War?
by Michel Chossudovsky “As I went back through the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was … Continue reading
New evidence in the Pan Am 103 bombing over Lockerbie is clearing the name of Abdelbaset Al Megrahi, who was convicted and sentenced during the Camp Zeist Trial. As many intelligence experts have suggested for years, the evidence is leading … Continue reading
The captured Syrian Insurgent Hayel Hasan al Hammoud, who was arrested in relations to arms transports, murder on police and military personel, and the shooting of peaceful protesters, to stirr up violence against the Syrian Government, implicates former Lebanese Prime … Continue reading
Contrary to false claims about a “Ghadafi Convoy” having left Libya, Muammar Ghadafi remains in Libya, while NATO mercenaries prepare ground assault on Sirte. by Dr. Christof Lehmann Recent media reports that Colonel Muamar Ghadafi has left Libya with a … Continue reading