- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Al-Houla massacre
BBC world news editor: Houla massacre coverage based on opposition propaganda. By Chris Marsden. As quietly as possible, BBC world news editor Jon Williams has admitted that the coverage of last month’s Houla massacre in Syria by the world’s media … Continue reading
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance?
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance? By Michel Chossudovsky. It has been established that the Houla massacre, which has resulted in more than one hundred deaths of men, women and … Continue reading
The Western Intelligence Gap in Syria. By Thieryr Meyssan via The 4Th Media. Given that the West is never wrong, it is unlikely it will acknowledge its errors over the Houla massacre. What matters, however, is not whether or not … Continue reading
President Bashar al-Assad: The Syrian Political Process Moving Forward But The National Security Is A Red Line
President Bashar al-Assad: The Syrian Political Process Moving Forward But The National Security Is A Red Line. DAMASCUS, (SANA)- President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday paid tribute to the souls of the innocent martyrs of the civilians and the military who … Continue reading
Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre: Massacres Were Carried Out Against Specific Families That Support the Government
Witnesses to al-Houla Massacre: Massacres Were Carried Out Against Specific Families That Support the Government. Two witnesses to al-Houla massacre said that the massacres in that area were carried out by armed terrorists who targeted specific families that supported the … Continue reading