- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
Pakistan accuses Afghan authorities of supporting Taliban Pakistan Defence – Rehman Malik, the Pakistani interior minister claimed today that the Afghan authorities are currently harbouring a radical anti-Pakistani terrorist, affiliated to the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Malik claimed that Maulana … Continue reading
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan According to a bipartisan commission report released to the U.S. Congress in February 2011, the heavy reliance on private security companies in … Continue reading
Situation tense along the Pak-Afghan border as Pak army shells the Afghan province of Kunar A barrage of cross border shelling by the Pakistani Armed Forces targeting the Afghan province of Kunar, has invited criticism from the Afghan government officials … Continue reading
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
The US/NATO’s Top Ten Lies about Afghanistan in West’s Mainstream Media Recent announcements by the leaders of several of the nations forming the international assistance force in Afghanistan regarding their involvement post 2014 and their reasons for staying at least … Continue reading
Afghanistan: German Troops open Fire at Crowd of Protesters – Evidence Covered Up ! By Harald Pflüger – The the cover-up of the war-crimes of German troops against the civilian population in Afghanistan is supposed to continue. In Afghanistan, Germany … Continue reading